View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Reseg
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-Maxx or E-Savage for bashing

For me...

-I have a great charger and have no need for the Esavage one

-I always want 30-45+ mins run time per pack so the batteries included with the Esavage are of no use to me (especially since I want BL/LiPo)

-I want a 40MPH top end with a lot of torque and the Emaxx can handle more power to the wheels I'm told

-I much prefer drifting to rolling over and I'm told because of larger size of the Emaxx and weight distro it not only rolls less than the Esavage, but can more easily be modified to not roll over and still have ground clearance of a stadium truck or more

Some other benefits to the Emaxx that might benefit me:

-I've read it's design makes it easier to work on in many ways
-It's made to deal with water better, nearly waterproof stock, however I would be going BL
-It's more popular meaning higher sales and more aftermarket companies building parts for it

As for the Esavage, if you are on a budget, need a fully RTR truck with a charger, it seems the only reason to go with the Esavage and you'll be very happy since it's very tough as well.

That's how I see it and if I'm wrong on any of those points, please correct me . The only thing holding me off for an Emaxx purchase is waiting for either the MMM to be released and reviewed or Traxxas to release a BL version and see the reviews.