RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 02-04-2008, 10:38 PM
dthomp8007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)

ORIGINAL: krproton

ORIGINAL: dthomp8007

Well my kit arrived from TH with some damage so they are sending me out a new kit. I had two wing panels with 3 inch long dents and 3 dents on the top fuselage just fwd of the white stripes. I guess it really doesnt matter since I cant really start putting it together since Robarts retracts are on backorder. I guess I will spend my time emailing TF about building a GIANT F4U ARF!!!!!!

Happy flying everyone

Devin
Hi Devin.

I'm waiting for the Robart retracts too (for my second B-25!). They are due in today. I would be glad if they came in any time this week.

Tim
Hey Tim,

Yah when I called Robart last week they said they hoped they would be in by 2-8 and over to Tower with in a day or two. I guess everything will be coming on the same day. My replacement B-25 will be here Wed.

Question for you.... With as many of us that you hear asking (sometime begging) for a TF F4U Giant ARF/ARC do you pass that up the line at TF that people on the forums would like to see that ASAP?

Thanks Tim

Devin