RCU Forums - View Single Post - Any word on the Flycamone v2?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 05:01 AM
fmimages

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any word on the Flycamone v2?

Hey I like that hazy look but here is another camera the 5 in 1 eDVR 128 MB video cameras LIGHTWEIGHT and convenient in flight video capture. It has avery good look to it and much better resolution for the price and weight. There's another post that contains links to some video for that camera. I have the Sony NGC 1 Sony Net Cam and it has a superb picture for just a few ounces more, but it has a viewfinder to see what you're shooting. The FlyCamOne v2 can't read license plates even if you made the numerals bigger. Somebody mentioned the lack of charge monitoring could shorten the life of this camera. I do like the fast recovery from looking at the sum in some of the videos I've seen. That's a plus. Due to climate change and where I live the cold weather sure won't affect this camera. This camera needs a lot of light to work well but so does the Sony Net Cam.

I'm curious about the protective plastic lens coating from another post. The manual doesn't mention it in their manual but maybe I need some powerful magnifying glasses. If I could do it all over again I would consider the 5 in 1 eDVR is .75 of an ounce and is about the same size. It's videos look good.