RCU Forums - View Single Post - where you at OHIO PEOPLE
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Technito20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: where you at OHIO PEOPLE

I'm here in Cincy. I just modified my Savage25 last year. I put a 3 speed Tranny box in it, I have an 18 tooth clutch bell and a 47 tooth Spur Gear. I have the O.S. VG30 (one powerful engine). It's hard to take off without flipping backwards with this engine. People find it hard to believe until they actually see it when I tell them my Savage can do that with an 18 tooth cluthbell . My cousin has the Monster GT, he use to be faster than me until I got this setup. But not anymore. He's supposedly upgraded his Monster GT as well, we'll have the ultimate race this spring. The setup I have right now is about the best setup possible for the savage. I could get larger wheels which will give me a little more top end speed, but I think I'm satisfied with the speed. I don't race or anything, just backyard racing and bashing. A lot of us get together at this large dirt field a couple times a week to run them. It's getting back close to that season. Lima isn't too far away, you should stop down one day.