RCU Forums - View Single Post - Esky Transmitter Manual and Tips, now includes BELT CP MANUAL
Old 02-25-2008, 09:03 AM
JDBlackhawk123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esky Transmitter Manual and Tips, now includes BELT CP MANUAL

I don't know if anyone replied to your question-so I will (just got a Honey Bee King II this past week-build quality looks real nice for this price range). These switches are used for connecting the USB to computer cable for using flight simulators. The default setiings are #1 off and #2 on. These switch to the opposite in order for the computer to see the transmitter-must be switched back to fly the heli. I just bought the cable from an eBay vendor who explained this on his auction site, I don't remember who it was though. Now I need to know what the front switches (servo reverser) are supposed to be set to-I've left these set as is out of the box-I understand the functions, but without a transmitter manual, I have no idea-the helicopter user manual doesn't mention anything about the transmitter-it looks a little like the budget transmitters sold at Tower hobbies-I guess the transmitter manual must be a separate item somewhere. The aileron and throttle switches are set to normal, the elevator and rudder are switched negative. Also what is the gyro toggle for? Heck, just direct me to the d*** manual! I know I could figure out by experimenting, but if anyone can help me with these, thanks.

JDBlackhawk