RCU Forums - View Single Post - ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:56 PM
lucmarchand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

I don't know if this is the right place to post it but refer me to the right place if it is not. I just want to make a comment on the shipping. I ordered from Nitrorcx.com a buggy and it was shipped it via Fedex (I live in Canada). This is a much better choice since they charge much less fees than UPS. However, it has been sent without a signature requested (to confirm the delivery). This is not very wise because I was working the day of the delivery and Fedex just left the big box in front of my house. Thank god I was tracking the package every hour so I saw right away that it was left unattended at home. I was fortunate enough to have the phone number of my neighbour which happened by luck to be there and could pick up the package for me. In the event where some teenager had decided to steal my box, It would have been a big mess since Nitrorcx.com and myself would not have any proof that it was effectively delivered. I would have cancelled my credit card payment. I would have been upset. Nitrorcx would have been upset. Everybody loose. Was it a mistake not to ask for a signature or was it to save money? I would have gladly paid an extra 10-15$ to make sure everything was safe. The story ended up fine but could have been much worse and I think it should be dealt with to avoid any other situation like this.