RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club Thunder Tiger?????
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 11:53 AM
foresterxt
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Club Thunder Tiger?????

[quote]ORIGINAL: jeffie8696

Great numbers. I managed 11700 with a MA 11X6 on 5% . I still think I need to work on the compression ratio. The head gasket is missing.
Other Great News. My Vintage TT .15 came today! Can't tell it has ever been run but there some evidence of castor inside. Wonder if the factory might have given it a test run? Cute little cuss.
[/qu

Jeff,

I recently sold a vintage TT .15 here on RCU a while back. The needle valve is really close to the prop and somehow I got careless and got my finger caught in the prop while making some adjustments. I was using an APC prop and the results were not pretty, 19 stitches in the end of my finger which basically got flayed like an onion, but I digress. I sold it because it had bad karma, but the little guy had some power. I think I was spinning close to 15,000 on a APC 8x4, but damn is the muffler loud...ear piercing. Makes my Tower .75 sound quiet.

My input on TT so far. I've got a 42 and it's an amazing engine. Dead reliable and makes great power. I've also got a 1.20 pro which I really like. You can find them for cheap and they're reliable with excellent power (on par with an AX 1.20).

Dave