RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need help Associated or CEN Racing
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 12:27 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help Associated or CEN Racing

I'm thinking you wunt BIG. The cen is a beast, big truck big engine and all, the MGT is big but not as big. Can't speak for the engines in either one and I don't care for the very big engine that drinks all my $30 a gallon fuel. I will say this the LST2 is a lot better IMO and would beat both in all out performance and yes it's big. I have the MGT 4.6 with the LRP spec 3 .28 and I think it would take both the cen and MGT8.0 in a race around the track only because the big engines can't spin the RPM's that I can get.

If you have your heart set on one of the two then I would look at what your LHS supports. I think both are about the same but the cen has a 3spd.
the MGT 8.0 is very new so I have heard of some parts problems at my LHS nothing big but it's still new to them also[&:]. No hobby shop around me has anything to do with cen or wunts to[:@] and I have two cen RC's and that's a PITA. I was thinking of getting the MGT 8.0 transmission for my truck as I hear it's much stronger then the 4.6 trans. If you wunt real big get the monster FG gas truck it will cost you but It will save you in the long run.