RCU Forums - View Single Post - 9303 and flaps
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 02:04 AM
solarviper
My Feedback: (139)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9303 and flaps

"My only point is that this transmitter is very capable and it is unfortunate that the manufacturer has not supplied a manual that describes these capabilities" I learned that Horizion Hobby has a very very technical break down of every function of the 9303 in PDF's on there support page, it seems to go threw every single thing the radio can offer with pictures and examples.So yes JR dose have a manual(s) that dose detail every function and scenario you could want a radio to do, it even went into setting up a plane with 4 engines, dual flaps, dual ailerons, and dual elevator servos including using 4 separate servos for 4 separate throttles all together WOW ! it explains how to mate any channel with any switch or vis versa, yes the PDF files have a lot of pages and thats why the manual supplied was not as detailed, but its just as easy to open the pdf's and read right from your pc desk or even print them if you have alot of ink and paper, it looked like if you where to combine the pdf's with the manual that came with the radio, its about 250 pages, The 9303 is in every way capable of doing nearly anything you could ever want it to on a RC airplane of any type. Now I'm really impressed with my 9303.