RCU Forums - View Single Post - best bashing mt
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 04:55 PM
beer=food
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best bashing mt

ORIGINAL: WisPete

Has RCU really gotten to the point where someone looking for some advice can't get a real answer?

Honestly, set your budget and then pick what fits best. The Monster GT or Losi Aftershock are great bashers to start out with and won't kill your wallet. If you've got some extra cash to spend, and LST2 or Revo are both great choices. The new Savage XL looks like a great truck, but I'd probably let it get to gen 2 before buying one.

If I were to pick one nitro MT today, I'd probably pick the Losi LST2. I've had a few MGTs and a Savage, but always looked forward to using my friend's LST2. Both of the on types that I owned were great, but took some work to get them to being really solid and reliable.
What ?

Directed at me l assume, 1 post, dude, digger, lighten up ay, serial, serially serious, what , you dont like the frog, man youm a bad ass or what, FROG owns you hahaha, theres plenty of good advise at RCU, you just have to look past the occasional drunken noober to get to it, its all in fun, and you just need to lighten up a bit, now l could be a sinic and ask you have you just changed your name to hide your ID on RCU, or are you truelly a new member ?
If your new, at 1 post you dont recon its just a little cheeky ?
Did you sign up just to post that ?
See now me being a chump ******* that l am, would get a good laugh out of that, hahaha.