RCU Forums - View Single Post - Might be wrong forum but i am pissed
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 02:16 PM
ftt4maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Might be wrong forum but i am pissed

I would like to give them one more chance, but i dont think that i will. 15 years of my service there, i have never once asked for a deal, always paid what they were asking, they have never once said hey since you buy tons of stuff from us and have brought tons of people to us, we are going to give you a 10% discount on a new truck, even though i could have bought it online for less than even there discount price, It would have made me feel better. I really feel sorry for them, that is no way to conduct business, and they are the ones that are going to pay in the long run.
The owner of the place doesnt even wotk there, he is retired. I had a call today on my lunch break from one of the guys that work there and he apologized to me, but said that ther are new rules in place because they are getting to many people ordering stuff and not coming in to pay for it. I still dont know how that affected my relationship with them.
As for my spectrum problem, there is no clear cut way to prove that i was robbed. And i am not one to take revenge on them for screwing me. What goes around comes around, come to think of it, i have been screwed over by that hobby shop before
I sit back now and think, why did i pay 625 dollars for my 2 novak brushless systems.
249 dollars for my factory team t4
199 dollars for my stampede
260 dollars for a broken spectrum system
105 dollars for a vision peak ultra charger
135 dollars for a venom 5000 mah lipo pack
95 dollars for 30 series dirt hawgs and rims
in the past 3 months
I could have saved more than 170 dolars buying on line plus save on gas money.