RCU Forums - View Single Post - Might be wrong forum but i am pissed
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 11:27 PM
TheTruckingGuru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Might be wrong forum but i am pissed

A lot of people on this forum order from Ultimate Hobbies. They are my LHS for and their prices tend to be the lowest, and there selection is good. The people who work there are very nice and cool to work with. But the owners and management are constantly making open threats to their employees in front of everyone. It seems every time I go there some one nice who is helping me is also getting management off their back for leaving something out, or going where there not supposed to, or whatever. It really sucks to hear management yell at the employee helping you and talk about their prosecution of shoplifting in a loud way while shopping. There are only a couple of good guys there and I don't think they will stay if they have any dignity. Pegasus Hobbies pissed me off before and they are sloppy with their website, ordering parts, and higher prices, but they almost make up for it by being nice and making right. They made right for me by selling me a Spektrum with a missing part, and instead of giving me a full refund, they gave full store credit 3 weeks later when I returned it. Fair enough I believe since I should have returned it earlier. Ultimate would have blown me off. Here is my policy and you are welcome to make it your own......When I bought my DX3R at Ultimate hobbies along with two receivers, I first opened up the DX3R, threw some batteries in, turned it on and tested it with an RC car I had brought in to make sure it would bind and turn the wheels etc. When I buy an RC car, I bring batteries with me so as soon as it is paid for I can power it up in store to make sure it works, then run it in the parking lot to make sure it all works before leaving. I also have them print out 2 or 3 receipts for me each time. Once you leave that store, your on your own if somethings missing or broken.