RCU Forums - View Single Post - longest range
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 09:37 PM
JMSTECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: longest range

ORIGINAL: headhunter23

I'm sure you could actually see them if you use the right camera and the water is nice and clear, which I remember is what it's like out in bc! Perhaps ya make it a dual person setup so one person handles down view you handle flying over rivers! That would be awesome! I know my brother wants to use it up in northern sask to scout moose as all the damn Indians shoot everything that moves. There is no wild game for close to 30km around the reserve where he works rcmp. And he is literately on the border of what was called nwt and alberta.

Brrrr OK NOW THAT'S COLD MAN!!! He must be brave to go up there! Holy Headhunter23 you say no game for close to 30Km?!?! Wow those guys must shoot anything that moves.. I laughed pretty hard when I read that! So yes at the moment I connect my video in to a video amp/splitter which then goes to my laptop for recording and also to my video goggles so in essence I do sometimes fly traditional while a guest watches the scenery. I also added head tracking for that extra realism for FPVing two years ago and yeah... I'm now wondering what will JMSTECH do next? Night flying has been on my list of things to do.....