RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hawk pro first start
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Broncoflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hawk pro first start

Yes syclic, I saw that sticky posted in another thread the other day, probably by you, and i printed it out then and that is now how my heli is set up. The max 4.5 pitch I had set was in the radio, not in the heli.
James, thanks for the info on the oil residue. I wasnt sure if I should be leaning the mixture to get rid of it or not but if its normal, then all is well. The blades I believe are 550mm. last week while on a little vacation out of my little town I actually got the opportunity to go into a hobby shop that was big on RC helis and planes. (Cost me about 700 to get out the door when i was done ) but it was worth it. The guy in the store figured the 550mm blades were to small. I'm not to sure if they would have come in the kit when the guy bought it or if he chose them himself but thats what I have. The guy in the hobby store figured I'd need 620? (I think thats what he said) but I didnt have mine with me to know for sure what i had. If I need bigger ones I'll order them.
Thanks again for your input guys, I need all the help I can get. The realflight g4 sim I bought in that hobby shop is a real eye opener.