RCU Forums - View Single Post - F27 STRYKER -Way Past the Limits Part 6 -Go deeper in to the Dark Side...
Old 05-06-2008, 10:27 PM
sirpa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F27 STRYKER -Way Past the Limits Part 6 -Go deeper in to the Dark Side...

ORIGINAL: Gryphon

Sirpa,

I hope you solved your problem,

Read post #2545 on page 102.

In general it is recommended to have 2 identical servos.

In that post, read #2 and that might help you.

Edit: in your case, you may need the travel adjusts to be different, at least 2 of 4 numbers????? Play around with it, and check the basics.

Good luck,

Gryphon
I found finally a solution to that problem . I had used too much right trim on the transmitter and the control horn on the right servo was moving less up that down .Actually , I don't understand why it was moving all the way up while pulling the stick but not when turning right ? Anyway, it's working fine now , thanks , and I am waiting to give it a try . I just happened to loose the usual place where I was flying because of some new houses starting to be build right there . I now have to drive 45 km to find a correct place to fly that bird. That will limit a lot my flytime !! too bad.
fortunately , I have also a superfly that can be flown in my backyard . It just isn't that fast but is more fun anyway .