RCU Forums - View Single Post - need help finding a new truggy
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 03:18 PM
cold_reboot
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help finding a new truggy

I passed on the 8ight-T and bought a Caster K8T Pro Kit truggy from vnmsgt and not one bit sorry I did. You can have a look see at it on the Official Caster K8T thread here on RCU that vnmsgt started on the truggy. He shows you pics of the truck pretty stripped down so you can get a good look at it's mechanics. Posted some pics of my finished one there as well. Another plus with the Caster is the Caster Racing USA guys are always there to give you a hand. The CasterRacingUSA.com forum is great, you can communicate directly with the Caster guys as well as the Team Drivers for any help or tips you need. The parts warehouse is Stateside and stayed on top of by Cameron. Spare parts and replacements are also quite cheap monitarily speaking. The milled aluminum in the kit truggy looks outstanding, black anodized with milled silver edging. Caster has also developed thier own Big Bore shocks...which are currently in route stateside along with 150cc fuel tanks (comes with a 125cc currently, but 150cc will be the new stock tank). I absolutely love my Caster.

Feel free to visit the CasterRacingUSA forum, I'm sure the CasterUSA guys and Team Drivers would be happy to answer any questions you have.