RCU Forums - View Single Post - boost range of TX
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Forgues Research
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boost range of TX

Originally posted by Hyrax
This has got nothing to do with policing the internet. This has got to do with how you conduct yourself with respect to others in the hobby. Because you can’t come up with new ideas of you own, you have to prove you “experience” and “knowledge” by telling others that, “no, that won’t work” or “you won’t be able to do that” when they ask questions. Do you have a crystal ball, how are you going to know if it will work if you don’t try. A lot of people behave like they were born with all the RC knowledge they possess. They too had to learn and ask questions that would sound stupid to a RC expert.

Roger, your reply contains no intelligent thought or information. You have used unoriginal cliques to take the attention away from the issues I brought up in my post. If I interpreted what you said differently than you meant than please, explain what you meant.

I'm not sure what the hell your talking about, but you have the wrong person about how I conduct myself, wow, I'm not the type to be the know it all as you imply.

Read my post again, and all I said, that he was lucky to get 2 miles as this is a lot more then most, that's all I said, please give a break.

Besides it was not to you the post was directed at.