RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kit or ARF Build or Repair Service.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:04 PM
qwerty78
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kit or ARF Build or Repair Service.

hi, My name is Ted Fischer. I have been building models of all sorts since it has always interested me since I was 3 or 4 years old. my first was a revell of a b17. the very next was a balsa model, I had to have it fly. I was only 5 years old My patience was much shorter then it took me three days. it flew beautifly right into a tree, and I was never more happy. I still get the same feeling and would like others who don't have the time to feel the same. When I was 16 I rewired a ford tempo that caught fire, all from a diagram in a book, all the wiring. I'm good with directions but I also Know they can be misleading. I am 34 now and have been disabled for some time do to a bone and joint problem. my hands and eyes work great though. if i'm givin' this honer to bring joy to the mechanicly uninclined, or those deprived of time I would build them with the care I would give my own. in short I have the facilities time and patience not to mention the love of modeling to be a perfectionist. the job would help my family, even if work ran short we're doing just fine now. Please consider me for the honer, thank you. sincerly Ted Fischer home phone 573 634 7249 please call any time