RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which Monster Truck Would You Buy?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 11:38 PM
xraycer71
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which Monster Truck Would You Buy?

Anybody have the story on that one?
Every week someone would come here and ask the same question: "What truck should I get?"
And every week you get the same replies from people recommending the truck they own. I think a lot of members just get tired of replying/debating the same old question of, essentially, what's the BEST monster truck. So, I believe that is why many just choose to vote through the poll rather than leaving a post.

My vote is for the MGT 8.0 - Its got brutal power, can take a beating, and most importantly its design/engineering makes servicing and maintenances just about enjoyable.
My Losi Mega Baja is right up there too. My Warhead is another story.......although I do love this truck just as much. But, for me the other best thing about this hobby is the wrenching aspect..............as long as the wrenching produces the desired result(s)

Just pick the one that visually appeals to you. More likely than not, you'll be happy with your decision. BTW, if money is not an issue then get 2 trucks because you're gonna need to get your nitro fix while you're waiting on parts for your down vehicle