Old 07-04-2008, 12:07 PM
JAM MaxAmps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Not terribly impressed with Maxamps

ORIGINAL: fb5b

Nothing but disgusted with Maxamps myself

Austin Else here with MaxAmps.com

Brad,

I am very sorry that it has taken this long for your order. Frankly, I am embarrassed that it happened. There is no excuse for an order taking that long. Our standard turn time is 24-72 hours and generally we are closer to 24. I can assure you that your case is an anomaly and I will explain why.

When an order is placed on a Sunday night, it is going to have the worst possible turn time for an order to come in since orders have been stacking up since mid-day on Friday. We generally get totally caught up by Friday and then start over again on Monday. This particular week was even worse since there is nobody working today(4th of July Holiday).

In addition, I had to fire 2 of my production guys on last Friday so we were conducting interviews and training all this week. We have hired two replacements for the two that we lost, but as I am sure you know, training takes time away from production and slows things down a bunch.

As far as not receiving an email back last night, we were not here after 5:00 our time so your email did not get to us until after work hours(your email came in here at 6:22pm). That is the first email that I have seen from you. If you had sent previous emails to this one, I am very sorry if they were not returned right away. We generally respond within a few hours at the most.

We generally move the “express” orders to the front of the stack and give them priority so I am still not sure what the reason was for your package not going out yet. I will meet with the shipping department first thing Monday morning to figure out what the hold up was on your particular order.

Again, there is no excuse for the poor service that you received. Customer service is our number one priority here.

I would be happy refund your entire shipping cost due to the trouble you have been through and pay to make sure your order ships first thing Monday via our fastest shipping method if you are willing to give us another shot. If not, we will also refund your payment and hope that you give us another chance in the future.

I believe that a series of misfortunate circumstances in timing of when the order was placed and when the emails were received, along with us being short staffed this week has caused this issue. As you can see from our track record, we generally offer the fastest shipping and best customer service in the industry. There are thousands of happy MaxAmps customers out there that would agree with me.

It has been a crazy week here and I hope that you can offer us some grace in spite of our errors. I can assure you that we want the same thing as you do and this will not happen again to you on future orders.

Best Regards,

Austin Else

CEO MaxAmps.com