RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 09:29 PM
rotarydoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Nick,

Wow, those videos are awesome! I really liked your backwards figure 8's! I can barely do front figure 8's yet! The video quality is very good, must be a nice camera...

That vid of the CPP hovering looks eerily familiar!! I have struggled like that many a time with mine, don't feel bad. But it was good considering the wind and the tail motor is shot!

I could see the wind in the trees when you were flying the T-Rex. Looks like it was pretty windy there!

Really nice flying!

Glad you could take the videos and get them posted for us. I hope HeliStyle likes them too.

I have been busy. I just put my spare CPP all back to totally stock, and listed it on eBay.

I had a bad day with my original one, and am ready to get rid of the spare. It is in really good shape, I never really flew it and never crashed it. I am hoping to get $100 for it, we'll see. I did an experiment, I did a one day listing on it. I don't know if enough people will see it, but being a weekend, and it sure looks like some others got alot of bids, maybe I'll do well with it.

I have been heavily researching the Gaui 200, and have learned alot about them. I am going to think about it for the rest of the weekend, and see how I feel about it. It is totally different than anything I have, and it's going to take a fair amount of setup time, even though it's mostly assembled. Apparently, it is very tail heavy, and takes some mods to get the center of gravity at it's best. Some guys are using the T-Rex 450 carbon fiber battery tray, mounted at an angle in the front of the heli.

I'll talk to you soon,

Glenn