RCU Forums - View Single Post - Area 51 engines
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 04:02 AM
norbert001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Area 51 engines

Guys
If I may fill you in with a few details.

We are in the process of setting up a sales/service centre in the UK for the JC engine range, to supply the home and european markets. I am working closely with Milton and the factory in China, to make sure we can offer good service and back up, this expanding range of engine's deserve.
We are expecting our first delivery to land about the 20 th of July, and will post when this has happened.
We are currently working on a website which will go " live" very shortly, and can be found at www.gashanger.com again, I will announce when this happens.
We also plan to bring other quality products to compliment the JC range.So bookmark the site and check in regularly.

If you have any enquires please PM me or post here or email [email protected]
Many thanks for the enquires so far, it has been very encouraging and showing us what a great reputation these engines are building.

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit here, but soon to be available will be the 40cc which is under going test's at the moment. If it's anything like it's stable mates ,it will be a winner for sure..!!
The future for JC engine's looks very bright, with a host of engines in the planning to expand the range further.
Which is thanks to Milton who has put a lot of hard graft, and been instrumental in the development of these engine's, and continue's to do so.

Many Thanks for your time.
Paul