RCU Forums - View Single Post - What would you have done?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:56 PM
BadSplice
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would you have done?

wow, thats a pretty low opinion of people..... we were all stupid enough at one point to shoot something (ANYthing) into the cab of a truck that was driving around a lot of people, not to mention students on the back?

Sure, kids need forgiveness much more than violence, but I think most kids need responsibility WAY more then they need forgiveness. If the guy had jumped out of his truck and proceded to beat all of the kids into submission, that would have been wrong... and your comment about violence would make sense... But what we have here is people wanting to see these kids held responsible for what was basically endangerment. Forgive me for being blunt, but to me, the idea that being held resposnible for your actions is the same thing as violence is about as stupid as you can get.

What I see is a society of kids who were shown so much forgiveness, as adults they regularly screw over other people and dont even notice or care. (forgive me, but I was just out driving...)

also just have to ask, if these were adults who had had a drink or 2 before pulling this stunt, do you suppose theyd be out of jail yet?