RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do we Need a DRAG Boats Forum,Gas and/or Electric
Old 07-11-2008, 02:42 PM
mopartybob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Do we Need a DRAG Boats Forum,Gas and/or Electric

I tried to amend the poll to reflect a yes or no choice(along with including Nitro),but came up with a different screen....(maybe the mods can fix this) and as far as not being able to vote NO, I think you just did.......but without you posting why,personnally,to me has no validity to it,but i'll go ahead and ask you why not??? what are you afraid of?? and in reply to dave espi: The search function does not always key in on the key words,tried that the other day searching for one of my old threads,...In the past,I've asked the mods to start adding to the RCUniversity forum for simple Basic HOW-to 's that could be culled from past threads,ie:engine tuning,hull tuning,radio box set-ups and such,but to no avail., and so the search goes on for the answers/info to these all too often asked questions,and it's a challenging and tedious chore and somewhat difficult to be nice to explain to a newbee to do the search on what he's asking about,much like trying to find the build-up of someones drag boat,in the elect.,nitro,or gas forums....A forum for drag boats is NOT just for Drag boats,but boating in general,whether it be RTR's slapping on a fat prop and seein their et's,to the 100cc monsters looking for personal glory,it all boils down to everyone can participate.... it's just a different format...