RCU Forums - View Single Post - DA-85 not running good!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 05:59 PM
charrua
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DA-85 not running good!!!!

[:@]
ORIGINAL: crappieflop

Before you send the motor back go through your entire fuel system, you would be suprised how often these problems are linked to a hole in the fuel lin or even debris in a tube. Just a suggestion. When you have a problem with the fuel system you can usally get the plane to run great on the ground, once you get it in the air and the fuel starts to move around in the tank it's a different story.

I redid he hole fuel system,, I took the cowling out made sure everything was tight,,, and until now I'm still testing it outside and it's very strange I it will run awsome on the ground upright,,, I didnt install the wings so I can pick it up and flip it upside down an when I put the plane upside down it starts to idle sort of weird and when I advance the throttle it quits like it bogs,, I had to stop now but I have my wife holding the radio and giving it throttle and as soon as she move the throttle stick a few click it bogs and quits,,I'm going to do some more test trying to leaning the low neddle and to see if I can get it running good uypside down but I dont think it will be good upright,,this is pissing me off!!!!! I never had this problem with my DA-50