RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just sent to Integy
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 06:48 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Just sent to Integy

ORIGINAL: KillerKowalczyk

To Whom It May Concern:

The quality of Integy products is questionable at best. Your products never fit properly, your skid plates are made of the cheapest softest aluminium I have ever come across, and your warranty is very poor.

I am having a great deal of trouble with your MSR8 shocks, I installed them on my T-Maxx 3.3 about two weeks ago and they have been nothing but trouble. I have tried countless spring, valve, and oil weight combinations with no success.

The thing that angers me the most is that I cannot even return them because they are not even broken and my 30 day time period is up, not to mention that there is no way I will ever find a receipt from 30+ days ago. Why should it matter when I bought the product, what if I never installed it until six months later? Besides the fact, the MSR8 shocks just do not work properly, and they never did. Even with the stiffest springs and 20 weight oil the shafts do not want to extend properly, with the softest springs and 20 weight oil they don't even want to compress properly. I must also mention that there is a great deal of variance between one shock to the next coming from the same package. One shock might work almost the way it is supposed to, where as the other is almost non-functional. Seals on two of the piggy back reservoirs blew just from compression by hand as well.

I can't believe I paid so much money for such poorly engineered products. I will do everything in my power to make sure that nobody ever buys an Integy product again. I will post on forums, video responses, write to magazines, print out thousands of flyers at my own expense to hand out, and wear a shirt that says NEVER BUY INTEGY. You may think that I am crazy, however I will do all of this just out of principle. You charge an exorbitant amount for your products so there should be no excuse for the lack of quality that they are imbued with.

Yours Truly,

Disappointed/concerned customer

M- K
Nice letter indeed!!! Hope it works out for ya in the end man!!! That sux big time to have hear that people have to go through this in this day and age where u would think u would at least be able to get something decent for the money that is shelled out. But from the looks of thing....apparently not. Now I will know for sure to stay away from their products because they are nothing but "crap-ola"; and thats probably being a little on the nice side of things....If they don't bother replying to your letter or email(whichever u ended up doing), then personally if it were me, I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have them tarnish their record a bit to make them think twice as to who they are dealing with.....either way, good luck with it man....hope something good comes outta it for ya...
-Matt