Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just sent to Integy

ORIGINAL: e123

ORIGINAL: KillerKowalczyk

ORIGINAL: iamnot

not to be mean but it seems like there may be some lessons to be learned here
and not just "don't buy integy"

1 - research a product before you buy it, not after
2 - always keep the reciept - this is a basic tenant of modern life, even if it's just in a shoe box, keep the recipt
3 - buy parts when you need them - if you buy something with a time limit warranty and don't bother to even install it untill the warranty is up (or almost) then that's your fault, not theirs
4 - lecturing to corporate entities is rarely productive

1 - I am new to the hobby and was trusting the information that the hobby shop owner was providing me with, if that particular shop wasnt 1 hour away id probably be there ringing the guys neck right now
2 - sorry, but unless it is a major purchase nobody should be keeping a reciept for anything
3 - a 30 day warranty is a pretty lousy. (ex. bought them, waited two weeks to install, drove for two weeks before realizing how insanely crappy they were, = 30days)
4 - worked out for me, they didnt get replaced but a free rebuild kit and discount isnt to bad for a letter that only took 10 minutes to write.
1 - The hobby shop owner selling you integy crap is pretty good proof that you should research a product before you buy it.
2 - Tower has those shocks listed for $116. Its not a computer, tv, or other "big ticket" purchase, but that much money for a set of shocks probably warrants holding onto the reciept until you are sure you are happy with them.
3 - A 30 day warranty is pretty lousy.
4 - You got a $10 rebuild kit for junk shocks, and a discount on your next junk product purchase. You told them in your letter that you werent going to buy their products again so they basically gave you a discount on nothing.

I was merely updating what was presented to me, you said that a letter was useless, it obviously wasnt. Just because they are offering me a discount doesnt mean I will be buying anything does it?! Im sorry keeping a reciept for something like that is plain crazy, you are probably borderline pack rat. Its not even about the money for me but the principle.