RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fuel Price And What Type
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:06 PM
slayerphonics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fuel Price And What Type

ORIGINAL: thenova70ss

Hey guys i am gone to start this thread to see how much you Nitro has went up and how much it cost wear you live.Here in Arkansas it is $35.00 a gallon for Byron's Gen2 20% but just 4 months ago it was $20.00 for the same stuff.The guy at the hobby shop told me that his next order it was gone to go up to $40.00 a gallon.
People are using gas, and nitro shortaged to up their prices when it isn't even affecting our hobby,

I personally know the maker of the fuel I run, he sells hundreds of gallons of fuel through out florida, he said his prices havn't changed at all,

But then I go into one of the hobby shops he sells his fuel at and they raised the price 4 bucks,

So I brought the fuel up to the counter and asked why it went up in price, and I got the whole fuel and nitro speech, Then I told that its funny because I was at the guys house who makes this fuel and he said he hasn't raised his prices, so why are you raising it.

He just looked dumb for a few seconds, I told him he could keep his fuel.

Whats funny though is the fuel he was selling for 40 bucks a gallon(nitrotane) didn't go up in price just the cheaper locally made stuff.

Really pissed me off that this LHS owner is taking advantage of speculation and peoples ignorance, thats why LHS don't make it. When you walk out felling you just got your arsed packed who wants to go back.