RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can't Decide! HELP!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 09:56 PM
mycarisaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can't Decide! HELP!

Well I have a e-revo and a lst2. My brothers neighbor just got a revo 3.3. I got to check it out this past week end. Its really nice and fast. As much as I like my traxxas trucks(e-maxx and e-revo, oh and had a rustler, t-maxx and old e-maxx) I think the lst2 is a better built truck. Now you can make a revo really nice but it takes money to do that where as the lst2 come stock that way. The lst2 comes with true 1/8th scale diffs, all metel drivetrain, high and low gear 2 speed tranny, metal gear servos, great radio, steal cvds, and its bigger and wider than the revo.. Last butnot least its built like a tank but handles like a racecar!

Now with all that said: I love my e-revo(its now brushless and I run lipo) I love the suspention, the concept, and how low the center of gravity is. It is a fun truck to drive and it gets lots of attention from people b/c of the looks and design.

I think you would be happy with either truck b/c they are the best of both companies and they are the 2 best racing monster trucks on the market.