RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dragonus II
Thread: Dragonus II
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:54 PM
UfcGuy39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dragonus II

I picked mine up from Rusty @ Castlerockhobbies. He is located in OK. USA Great guy, and turned me onto this bird. He just raved about it, while helping me with parts replacements for my Shark 450. I picked up the NV II Version from him after all of the good things I had heard about the Dragonus. I have it build now, well, about 85 % done. Waiting on a few of the electronics to finish her off.
Steve (Xodarap1) also picked his up from Rusty. As you can see, we are very pleased with this heli. I am a member of another Dragonus owners thread also. The guys there are also a great help with this bird. I talk with them from time to time, between 2 threads on the "other site", because one of them is a local (IL.) fliers group. PM. me later and I will hook you up if you want more info. You cannot go wrong with the Dragonus, and Rusty seems to have all of the parts needed for repairs and upgrading available at any short notice. Let him know that I sent you in his direction, if you decide to go for the Dragon.