RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCGF Engines
Thread: RCGF Engines
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Piston
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCGF Engines

Second Up - I will also point out that I am a distributor of RCGF engines for North America

The interesting thing with the RCGF distributors is that we are engineers and we love to fly. Our dealers are also engineers and very technically minded. All of us have extensive experience with the gassers too. And we love to learn too. As Aussiesteve pointed out, the factory does listen to us, and more importantly to the voice of the customer. And we talk...... a lot..... amongst ourselves and with other flyers.

Both Aussiesteve and I run these engines hard to see how long they will keep ticking. Problem is, he and I both get bored after about 200+ hours of running them. Stripping them down shows minimal wear. These engines are designed and built for long use. The metallurgy used in the engine construction is consistent and of high quality. The bearings, spark plugs, ignition system are all brand name high end. We all hate warranty returns!

As we get the feedback from the customers on their experiences, their points will become future improvements.

In answer to Whistling Death on his request for a rear mounted 20cc.... The factory has heard ya loud and clear... The 20cc is the newest addition to the family. For now it will be manufactured as a side mounted engine, but I am sure that will change too.

Henry