RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where's Brillelli???
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 07:46 PM
topdog39
My Feedback: (42)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where's Brillelli???

I ordered a motor mount for Brillelli Engines on June 23rd and paid with Paypal. Today is August 9 and I have not received it. I sent an email, with a "read receipt" requested. I got a notice that it was "displayed on his computer" But not an explaination or response on when or if my motor mount will be shipped. I also filed a case complaint with PayPal and Scott E. has not responded to that. Now I have escalated the complaint to try to get my money back. Still no response. I understand he could be having health problems, but someone is looking at the emails. All he would have to do is send a quick statement back like " sorry for the delay, I have been sick, or I have gotten behind in my workload and it will take a few days....
"Cut and paste" is easy and fast. That is all I ask! The way it looks now is that he is accepting orders and collecting money with no intent on sending products. This is wrong and is terrible customer service. I have a Brillelli 46 for sale now, anyone want it? I know I would never send it to Brillelli (Scott) for repairs if needed. Because it does not look like you would ever get it back. I have only lost 20 bucks to Scott, I really feel bad for all the guys that paid $400 plus on engines they my never receive.

If any one gets any response from Scott, email , phone call, anything, could you let us know?

Thanks,
Kevin