RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where's Brillelli???
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 11:15 PM
buck1856
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where's Brillelli???

It is also posted on his site that he will not be taking anymore orders[ From His Site Until Further Notice Until His backlog Is Filled].It says to email.So if ya email,and you get no answer,it would be safe to assume YOUR NOT GOING TO BUY AN ENGINE!
For all you people that want to buy one go buy somthing else so scott can get his backlog caught up.Your not going to get anything anyway but an unsatisfactory answer or youll be waiting like the rest of the payees..Now the last time somthing like this was happening was when BME got bought out,i hope this isnt true.I have been a customer of scotts since the first 42cc he converted and i was going to buy one of the 36GT.Im going to just convert one now myself,it might be cheaper but i guarentee it will be faster.So,if any of ya want your engine now,go buy the engine and convert it.Just hang in the engineconversion forum for help,this will take a load of off of scott also..I was informed that mark is no longer with brillelli so i stand corrected.I deleted the top part of my post.