RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where's Brillelli???
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Jake Ruddy
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where's Brillelli???

ORIGINAL: buck1856

Heres a pic of the[ Brillelliboyz],also the thread is intitled this.Scott Ellingson is on the left,Mark Brill is on the right.This was also posted by rcign and i believe somone else.Brillelli equals 2,not one man buy himself.[BRILL&ELLI-ngson =Brillelli!]It is also posted on his site that he will not be taking anymore orders[ From His Site Until Further Notice Until His backlog Is Filled].It says to call.So if ya call,and you get no answer,it would be safe to assume YOUR NOT GOING TO BUY AN ENGINE!
For all you people that want to buy one go buy somthing else so scott can get his backlog caught up.Your not going to get anything anyway but an unsatisfactory answer or youll be waiting like the rest of the payees..Now the last time somthing like this was happening was when BME got bought out,i hope this isnt true.I have been a customer of scotts since the first 42cc he converted and i was going to buy one of the 36GT.Im going to just convert one now myself,it might be cheaper but i guarentee it will be faster.So,if any of ya want your engine now,go buy the engine and convert it.Just hang in the engineconversion forum for help,this will take a load of off of scott also.Im going to send him an email and call him and see if i can get through since ive called him numerous times before.I also am going to try somthing else.This picture below i borrowed from the thread.

I am staying away from this thread for obvious reasons... but I think you need to draw the line somewhere. If you don't have your facts straight then you quickly cross lines. Mark has not been a part of Brillelli for maybe a couple years now. He decided engines wasn't his thing and wanted to focus on his machining business which he enjoyed more. The only thing he really does is make the throttle arms for the engines. He did sell a couple odd ball engines last year under the name just because he made a bulk purchase and had 10 engines to blow out.

Have you ever heard Mark answer the phone or return customer calls. Anyone ever read a compliment about customer service about Mark Brill??

So keep pouring gas on the fire.. but do it with factual information

Buck please edit your post so it is factually correct.

Boss: sorry about your luck.. send it to Ralph.. Have one with 60 gallons on it and one with 10.. must be something small.