RCU Forums - View Single Post - OCM's Truggy
Thread: OCM's Truggy
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OCM's Truggy

It drives good IMO. I have the truck exactly how Alan Burton had it. I have not changed his setup and it does not turn as sharp as I would like to but it is good. It jumps very well and straight too. It makes you look like a very smooth driver. Shock towers are only 4mm when most out now are 5mm but the truggy was designed awhile ago and may have new stuff if or whenever it comes back out. If you got some guys wanting the OCM because it is cheaper than a X2, I cannot say when it will be out for sure, OCM has not told me yet. I would suggest them getting the Caster K8T. They are very similar and I am selling the hell out of Caster parts to people who have OCM truggies who cannot get arms and stuff. My Caster turns way sharper and is according to what has been said about the OCM truggy, much more reliable. The OCM Truggy I got from Alan has Mugen Arms on it, Mugen sway bars, Mugen front diff and OCM does not even come with Big Bores. He was changing all of that to run it reliably until problems were fixed. The Caster now comes with Big Bores. I run the crap out of mine and no problems.