RCU Forums - View Single Post - Blade 400 Pitch Servo Issues
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 12:58 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade 400 Pitch Servo Issues

Hello Kylelord,

I agree with everything Rotarydoc says and then some. I have two flying 400's and have had some of these issues so let me make some suggestions, most issues were related to the stock servos so those were tossed right up front.

I would think you have two different RX's in your two heli's but if you don't and your swapping you might have a bad receiver rx?

THIS MIGHT GET CONFUSING NOW
If you have two 400's with the different rx's are they bound to the same place (model) in your transmitter? or are they on different channels (models)? If they are both on what we will call model #1 then you might have a corrupted program and you might have to do a new 400 download from Horizon. If you have each heli on its on model #1 and #2 in your transmitter and it has its own receiver then clearly you have a gremlin. Did you copy model #1 from your first 400 to model #2 for your plug-n-play second 400? Software issue?

The last and only thing I can think of is for you to re-bind your heli to your transmitter. For what is worth, I keep and ESC, Motor, Reciever, Hitec Servo on hand just for cases like this where a gremlin is driving you nuts and you need to go through changeout of parts. With those extra parts I can locate the problem child pretty straight away!

Please keep us abreast of your progress and solution.........JPee