RCU Forums - View Single Post - will never buy from nitroplane again
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 12:49 AM
SHEPSTER
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will never buy from nitroplane again

i had some missing part from my biplane, no biggie , i thought. i have been dealing with them for over two month and still have not received my missing parts. i got emails stating we will get to you asap. passed from one person to the other,50 e-mails and several phone calls. i was told my parts would be shipped.this is like a month and half later.well i got a trackin number.though finially im getting my parts to put this together before summer is over.it sit for 5 days listed under received electronic info sent.it was suppose to be delivered aug.25 .nevewr came.so for the 51st email i ask what is up. they said we reshipped it.how could it be reshipped if it never went out in the first place.ive sent 2 more emails asking if theres a tracking number. and as usual no response. i ve bought 7 planes and 3 helicopter just since may.i just want to warn fellow rc ers i wouldnt order from this site. ive never been treated worse in my life. nothing but pure neglect from these people.youve been warned.