RCU Forums - View Single Post - R/C Skydiver Rally 2008
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:08 PM
lundy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R/C Skydiver Rally 2008

ORIGINAL: skydiver

This is a work of pure fiction.

The reality is a plot of intrigue and a vast right-wing consiracy. The evil "Doctor" is the master-mind behind the whole sordid mess!!

ORIGINAL: twin3d

Accident Investigation News Update!

During recent investigation by the AMA, FBI, ATF, DEA, MIB, CIA and FAA it was determinted that this was no suicide attempt and that the accident occuring on August 23 , 2008 at approximatley 1500 Eastern time was all pilot error. Found problem to be the pilot got release switch and Aileron to Rudder mix switch mixed up and hit the wrong switch. This is a common accurance when the switches are put in close proxcimity of each other.
All though there seems to be evidence of some foul play involved according to the BLACK Box recordings of the cockpit conversations. The recordings revealed intense competition within the OHIO skydiver chapter and a need to do whatever it takes to win. In order to eliminate the competition we find that it is very possible that the pilot may have deliberately hit the release switch. This shows motive of foul play. We are doing further investigations to determine if there is any international connections with this incedent. There is still the possiblity that "OHIO PHATS" and the "Evil Doctor" may be involved in this "Right-wing conspiracy" and are prime suspects in this case. As evidence is gathered we will keep you informed.

Mike S.
Chief Investigator

Oh boy this is getting complicated !

You didn't mention the KGB and the MOSAT, are you sure they are not involved in this ?
I did not know RC Skydiving in Ohio was in the hands off some mental unstable individuals !

These Skydivers from Ohio looked if they where a nice bunch of guys .

ORIGINAL: R/C Skydiver

Maybe I should bring some of my "Redneck Mafia" from Alabama to insure our safety!!! Come to think of it, that would be a way for me to win!!!
Jim
Jim ,Contact some of your "Redneck Mafia " friends to take care of the security at the Rally ! [sm=shades_smile.gif][sm=shades_smile.gif][sm=shades_smile.gif]

I don't know if I still have the guts to go to Muncie under these circumstances !
Sins they are talking of international connections in this case , its getting to hot !

,Jules