RCU Forums - View Single Post - Savage 21, new guy!!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Unstable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage 21, new guy!!

Originally posted by Justintoxicated
Well after watching a STOCK Nitro Thunder King clear 2 minivans and get about 12-15 feet of air each time Over and Over I'm not impressed with the shocks on this monster truck,
so that guy had a bigger ramp. I never said that 8 ft is the highest it CAN jump, its just the highest I have jumped.

I am trying to sneek into work and jump off the laoding dock using the ramps they have there. figure I can raise the ramp to about 30 degrees and about 3 feet high going off a 5 foot drop.

should be some decent air. now I just got to do it when the "cool" security guard is there on the weekend so I dont get in trouble.

It may have 2x as many but they are still plastic. You would think they would have made things better in the 12 years since the NTK came out, maybe they just don't make them likethey used to?
they do make things better..... better plastics.

Anyways Im still interested but for fricking $400 How about some decent shocks?

Is 1 servo really enough for steering? my old ETK (electronic . . .) need 2 servos to steer well, and the savage is about the same size although maybe a little smaller.
one servo works for me. I too upgraded to the HS645MG and and just need to install the new servo saver (as soon as I get around to it.) but one turns them for me.