RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hawk sport.....
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 12:09 PM
chris6414
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hawk sport.....

My Hawk Sport is working great. I installed a Kinetic 50 Swash as it was about 6 bucks cheaper than the Century Swash. The one that came with mine (used) was warped as was the main shaft. I have my LEDs installed ans Scale tail and belly red flasher strobes and triple LED spot. To top it off I just finished my Woodie night blades. They work awesome! I am using a 2032 battery holder and some phone chord wire to power them with one standard white LED on eack tip. I use a piece of business card to slip in between the contact to turn them on and off. They balanced and track perfect. I had a homemade rotating beacon but it caused too much interference so I plan to use that as a field marker like on towers with one green and red LED rotating. I'll use a small LiPo to power it and place it up wind on a pole, on my approach path to mark a fence that is at the field I fly it. [&:]I know, I'm getting silly with this but that beacon took like two hours to fabricate and I am going to use it for something! I tested them last night in pitch black and look awesome. Now I need to really test them out in the dark.