RCU Forums - View Single Post - Radio box on miss vegas.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 06:26 AM
Sean Bowf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio box on miss vegas.

ORIGINAL: fastmustang

Sean Bowf no the turn fin really doesnt have to be on there i run with a bunch of guys and girls thats one of the first things that goes if you set up the rudder the miss vegus with spin out like i have done mine so many times all it gives is drag and like the spoiler it adds wight get rid of it and you still dont have any problem also to add i found out all this stuff from one of the big time racers and learned from it
Yes, the turn fin needs to be there... I have only seen a hydro try to race once without a turn fin....and it would not turn through the first turn. If your boat is turning OK through the turn in a regulation course without a turn fin, you are running way wet. The front sponsons should barely be in the water...and if they are barely in the water they will not grab it well enough in a turn to allow the front of the boat to make it around the corner.

I think either you are not talking about the turn fin, or you are talking about a boat OTHER than a hydro (some monos don't need them).

Sean