RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dave Patrick Is He Out Of Business????? WHAT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:57 AM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dave Patrick Is He Out Of Business??????????????

ORIGINAL: willey

WELL.....Stuuuupid me![&o][:-][:'(] ...I guess I should have known that when I went to his web site that's up and running with a order page that takes your card number with no problem and thanks you for your order with a return email... sorry BUT what was I missing there????????[][][]

.... [X(][X(]ooooOh I know...., sittin my FAT A*S in front of the computer instead of building airplanes for the last year and half searching on different forums watching & waiting for Dave Patrick to GO OUT OF BUSINESS, that sounds like fun.[:-]

He may come back up, which would 'splain why he still has his website.
What's up with that???? if anything he should post what's going on to the public on his web site.

If he's been OOB that long without posting anything on his web site would I order online from him again .....nnnno

POST IT DAVE... SAVE WHAT YOU CAN THERE ... if you think your coming back, looks like you had some nice stuff.

TIRED OLD MAN... email me if you hear of any other companies going out of business would ya! I'll be down in the work shop, I'll check in more often.

willey
It's people like Dave Patrick that make you never want to order on-line again.
I feel for you. Call your bank and see if you can put a stop on any payments to this idiot. Then call the cops and see if you can do anything about his web-site. I just don't know why one would go out of business and not kill their web-site???? maybe he is a theif???maybe he is very sick and can't do it???? Who the hell knows but he is giving on line retailers a shackey reputation.

Better yet....find out if there is a way you can post online a warning about this guy. Also contact the people here at this web-site and see if they will post a warning for the good of all involved.