RCU Forums - View Single Post - Putting flywheel bdc question?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:07 PM
molsen3385
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Putting flywheel bdc question?

I hope thats what he ment haha. Just the way it was worded could be mistaken easily But anyways like i said it was after running it so it was up to temp when i checked it and turned it bdc.Fairly tight but able to move it by hand. I have no problem finding bottom dead center on the trx3.3 as the picco .26 maxx was very tight and needed heatgun and the screwdriver to turn flywheel when cold. When it is cold yes it can be a pain to move flywheel bc of the super tight pinch performance rc engines have and with heat the sleave expands and makes it easier to move piston. Higher performance engines can almost be impossible to move the flywheel by hand and then needing a screwdriver to turn it over. Gona pic up some shims tonight along with a new header and see how that works. As it is my flywheel and clutch bell line up perfect. So hopefully just one shimm is needed. Also does anyone else have a problem with the c clip coming off on the Racers edge clutch bells.Both times i put it on it spit the c-clip. Never done it with stock before and i put stock back on right after and been good since.