RCU Forums - View Single Post - savage x oneway slipping all the time??
Old 11-01-2008, 12:10 PM
sadsavage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage x oneway slipping all the time??

hi guys i new to this forum thought id join one since i constantly need help with this i got my truck for christmas and since last year i have only maby had 10l through it as its constantly breakn my main prob at the min is the one way berring i have replaced it 4 times now and i even fitted a pull start cos i thought it was my roto start wrecking them but i have done two with the pull start i got that pissed i left the truck for about 6 mts with out even looking at it but pulled it out the other day and took it apart i cleaned the berring and refitted it it worked perfect took quite long to start the truck had to heat up the engine first to get it to start dont no why this was so if anyone has an answer would be great thanks but anyway ran it for about 15 mins until i ran a tank of fuel through it decided to take it somewear good got there and tryed to start it but the pull start just pulling with the berring slipping constant then the odd grip but back to slip strait after i think there oil somehow getn on to the shaft and letn the bering slip but where from cos i sealed round the casing with silicone to stop anything getn in could it be coming out of the back of the engine somehow?? anyone can enlighten me would be great thanks soz about the long story but i just want it fixed to have a bit of fun but seems like more hassle than its worth