RCU Forums - View Single Post - how much would you pay for a REVO???
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:34 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: how much would you pay for a REVO???

ORIGINAL: TMaxxDriver

I would NEVER buy used on the internet!!! I would haggle with your friend because at least you KNOW where it is coming from, and WHO owned it... Some used RC's on ebay, etc. can have 2,3,4,5,6 owners!!!

I would say to offer your friend NO more than $325ish.... If it is still like new, you don't wanna insult him and say 'oh, i'll give ya $220 for it'... if ANY of my friends offered me that, I would just keep the darn thing!!!! Good luck, and remember... PLEASE for the love of all things holy!! DONT buy USED on EBAY!!!!!!
I'm definitely with TMD on the number of owners thing. Because especially if u were to get something used online like from ebay or the like; u don't know(especially if it does not describe it in the listing) if the truck has ever been seriously abused or how well its been taken care of etc; and also the fact that when u are dealing with someone local; at least u are able to see the truck in person(hopefully) and talk to the owner face to face to ask any ?s u may have and have a chance to "survey" the situation for yourself to "size" things up and just overall would have a much better opportunity to see what it is that u are thinking of "buying". Either way, good luck with whatever u decide to do(hopefully u will do the smart thing and go with ur friend )