RCU Forums - View Single Post - I have been sucked in
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 10:42 PM
dacaur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have been sucked in

I think there is some sort of law of nature that prevents you from staying away from nitro..... I had a t-maxx in 2002(ish) and then sold it to get a suspension lift for my 1:1 jeep. When I moved to utah I found this forum and started checking it out, and thought "well, maybe I will get a mini... so I got a mini quake... then I heard about RC rock crawling and got a wheely king and turned it into a crawler... then I got a mini LST2 and thought "Well, thats enough, dont need any more" then the slash came out and I HAD to have one..... Then THAT was enough RC's trucks for me... Then I hear about the blade mico CX, and im back on a heli kick and HAVE to have one... So I save up my spending money, and have enough just as its released... so THE DAY im going to go to the hobby shop after work to pick it up, I was walking out the door and by buddy said "hey, you want to buy a couple T-maxx's?" .... Suddenly years of that little voice in the back of my head that kept telling me I wanted another nitro busted out of its prison and said YES.... So, now I get no blade CX, but I got one working t-maxx, and one crashed t-maxx...... Since then 100% of my spending money has gone to building up the crashed one Got a hardcore racing titanium extended chassis, replaced the destroyed steering, front bulkheads, and front skid... now all I need are some RPM arms to make it a widemax, a new engine (going for a TRX 3.3) and I will have TWO running maxx's..... Its always more fun with someone to drive with....

Oh, and I sold two electrics, the slash and wheely king, to finance the nitros

Nitro rules!!!