RCU Forums - View Single Post - Avro Arrow's Restoration started!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Best possible route to rebuild this section on Arrow

ORIGINAL: Mike Emilio

I re-edited the price about the $700.00 mark.

Also, I based it on your first statement for the lower fuselage.

Your second statement is different. cut 2 sections from lower fuselage. I can do that as well. I'll guess the price at about the $400.00 mark.

As far as putting it down, I have no clue what your talking about.

As I told you already in a pm, any test pieces will be scrapped and not sold to anyone!

And no, I'm not aware of what ways you might know to get things done, and I base my comment on the very many many questions you post on how to do something.
I guess it sounds that you are not interested in making these parts for me at reasonable price that i can afford. Still $400 is too high as i am thinking on lines of $100 to $150 paid up front as you have everything to do other fuselages as this is not even quarter of work with material to make these parts from the mold.

I have edited my ^ post in regards of "putting down statement" as that wasn't right of me. Anyhow if you can do these parts for the price i can afford then kool but if not no problem Mike. I will do it myself and will post here how i will be doing it. The sole reason why i asked you to do these as i mentioned in our phone conversation last night that you are working from same plug but newer molds, so the parts would come out exactly as original and be easily fabricated in to present fuselage.