RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official HPI E-10 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 04:13 AM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Official HPI E-10 Thread

ORIGINAL: agor94

ok i just got a new RX-7 E-10 drift car and i want to know what the cheapest way to transform it to a touring model.

well it is a touring car, im shure u have noticed is comes with a few spare parts,(gear cover) that will allow u to move the motor from the rear to the front, this means u change the weight ballance depending on ur driving style, just like a race car some are mid mount, rear mount & some are front mount engines. so to turn it into a touring car use the supplyed non-drift rubber wheels, then try the motor in the front then try it in the rear, see whats works best for ur style, (ive also got a 1/10 touring nitro car all i do when i want to drift it is put drift wheels on it) as for ur body its fine (the RX7 was a well knowen race car before people started drifting in it) use the rear wing for max down force & it should be a great touring car, there is no diffrences in the drift & touring car bodys, only really the paint jobs & stickers, i hope this help

ORIGINAL: djr01974

Btw I just got a hpi e10 Lamborghini and it already came with full bearing . Its their new upgrade so you dont need to put bearing in .
sweet, about time thay did that lol, ooooo Lamborghini come on please post some pic's