RCU Forums - View Single Post - Any one paints bodies and how much?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:28 AM
RGX Blade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any one paints bodies and how much?

someone mentioned Heli Canopy's...???
sure we do those too.....can write me if there is an idea you have etc.
right now were doing one up that is like "Alien" H.R. Giger style....Bio-Mechanical look...kinda cool...!!!

but let me know at [email protected]

and some one emailed about our site?? they couldnt find it...???......no, you wont find it we took it down....if you can believe it it was getting too busy !!!!
was taking away from our regular stuff doing custom Automotive stuff....and when you get someone that drops off a 75,000 dollar chopper they kinda want it Done as best you can.....so i couldnt give my full attention to the R/C stuff...
and the regular stuff...one had to give?
and the 2 guys i had working for me "Doing Just the R/C cars" couldnt keep up with there demand....we were getting up to a 3 week wait on the r/c bodies....and some customers were getting upset?
which i can understand as well being a racer sometimes it could be frustraiting....we still do bodies all the time, just not as much...and if we can supply the body we made a deal not to go over "60.00" if we can help it.....
someone else asked what bodies did we have?
All of them....including truggies....but we stopped cause people "Complained"(thats being nice!) cause they were 7.00 to 10.00 for buggies,and 18.00 to 20.00 for truggies.....so we stopped....
sorry??
but we do have a bunch left laying around? leave me a note? i might have some someone might be looking for?? 10.00
and what we had were: Kyosho's, Mugen's,Ofna's,Thunder Tiger's,Associated just to name a few......
and no i dont have any MP9's or MBX6.....
the guys on ebay might? that sell our stuff but we dont???
but here's how they looked......

and how they looked painted....
not the same body type but you get the idea...
now this one some one told me made the cover of some R/C magazine?
i dont keep up on that stuff so i dont know??
now if they said Hot Rod ,Chopper, or car or truck Mag ,yep..i could tell ya...but R/C mag..??? No...????
but here is one we used to Make, made for the CEN Matrix