RCU Forums - View Single Post - Exceed RC parts compatibility
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 09:14 PM
joeyhatch11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exceed RC parts compatibility

Exceed is wrapped and is a X-mas gift. But it's the .18 buggy. on the T-Maxx i would break shock towers and the stock shocks. But once I upgraded the shock I was good to go. Typical bashing was done on a quad track at a friends farm. 4ft jump, 25ft gap. Took some bad spills but after that a few times, I called it a day. After that I just did a lot of running out back in the yard. The house sits on the edge of the woods where the quad trails start so I use to run back there as well. But never really broke anything. Flipped it once and busted the gas tank. Or stripped a few spur gears. My T-maxx held up pretty nice. But let me tell you this. Both my friend and his father have revo's 2.5R and 3.3 and they would break just as much stuff as I did when we beat the hell out of them. One of us broke something everytime out. So I'm going to say that it's 60% user and 40% RC at that point. Once I get my Exceed up and running, I'll let you know where I stand with that. Im not going to go to the extremes with it like the T-Maxx but I'm sure it'll see some air time. Just going to use it a lot at the high school and out back.